Itinerary Full Day
Full Day Tour to Sacred Valley, Cusco, Alpaca Farm, Pisaq Market, Pisaq Inca, Ollantaytambo,chinchero .
We will pick you up from any hotel in Cusco at either 7 or 8 a.m., You and your tour guide will take our private transportation to the first stop, the Awanacancha Alpaca farm. Here, you will see the traditional animals of the Incas: llamas, alpacas, viñuna, and guanaco. Your guide will give you background information, show you a potato display and a textile center, showing how the wools are woven and colored. Good quality alpaca wool will be for sale.
Then, we’ll drive to El Mirador del Valle Sagrado, the Sacred Valley Lookout Point, for amazing views and photos. Following, we will visit the famous Pisaq Market, where women come down from the Andean villages to sell their textiles and vegetables. The market is open every day, but is busiest on Sundays, Tuesdays and Thursdays. After the visit to the market, we will continue the journey up to the Pisaq Inca Archeological site, located on top of Pisaq Mountain in the Sacred Valley. Your tour guide will take you to the most impressive spots.
Then, we will drive along the valley for about 45 minutes, until we reach Urubamba, where we will stop for lunch. You will have an amazing selection of fresh dishes, served buffet-style. After lunch, we will drive to Ollantaytambo, where the second heaviest Inca monoliths are to be found.
The ruins have an amazing Temple of the Sun, Moon, and The Temple of the 10 Niches. This living Incan town displays narrow walkways, lined with water channels. To this fair traders and artisans of many indigenous peoples, dressed in their costumes. Chinchero We will visit the picturesque Andean village of Chinchero where royal hacienda of Tupac Inca Yupanqui remains. Admire its well preserved Inca Wall at the Main Square, visit the beautiful colonial temple with interesting frescoes on the portico, built on the foundations of an Inca building.
What is included?
- pick up and transfer from hotel
- Pre-departure briefing: You will meet your guide and group in our office for an orientation . The meeting will be at 6:00 PM the evening before your trip begins.
- Transport: pick up from your hotel.
- English speaking tour guide ,
- Medical kit: Our crew will bring a first-aid kit, including emergency oxygen bottle.
- 24-hour guest service: We have telephone service available 24 hours/day
What is not included?
- Walking Sticks: You can rent a set from our company if you would like.
- Lunch and Dinner
- Personal clothing and gear
- Travel insurance
- Tips for our staff
- Additional costs or delays out of control of the management (landscape, bad weather condition, itinerary modification due to a safety concern, illness, change of government policy, political instability/strike, etc.)
- all entrances to inka sites
- bottle of water
- extra personal expenses